Created at : 2018-11-05 15:37:46
Author Name: SOBIYA JUVERIYA
Advise For a Muslim Bride:
• Honesty and Credibility helps relationships lasting for longer time.
• Using your time for personnel goals will help you always not to get into Personnel Conflict with your Husband
• A Muslim Wife always makes sure your that her Life Partner is happy, by letting him feel He’s is the first Priority for her
• As a human we are different and our likes, dislikes are as well, getting into a new Family, New relation will surely make you get into loads of confusions while making even a simple decision. This can be only avoided by knowing and understanding your Spouse.
If you are a person who likes to be away from Social Life but your husband likes socializing, do not make it a Issue in between by asking him to avoiding what he Likes. It takes time for A Muslim Bride or Muslim Groom to Perceive.
• At the same time, a Muslim couple should discuss psychological needs as well to deal with the relationship which also helps keeping you mentally healthy.
• Instead of trying to change one another better try to know each other.
• Sometimes we never stop thinking about future and ignore the reality which will badly effect your Married Life
• You can always remind your each other of present existence of Satisfaction.
• Do not jump into a decision or try justifying when two people get bonded in a Wedding lock it needs lot of patience and practicality to run your life on a satisfactory platform of Marriage
• It is quite common in a new relation your both views might clash, you can sit with him, explain him your vision and Marriage in Islam to be
• You should always discuss the possibilities you both believe in for your bright future
• In short, understanding your Life Partner and making him understand you.
• A Muslim Couple should exchange their likes and Dislike and expectations with each other in a Marriage Life helps to have a Satisfactory Life, which also becomes example of Living fo people around
• It’s not good for an individual to be a open book everything in life should not be shared.
• Each time you go and discuss or share simple things which in general might develop unwanted gap in a Muslim Married Life